Monday, January 6, 2014

Another way to help

There is another way you can help us bring the girls home..... by shopping at the Ginger On A Mission etsy site.  50% of the proceeds of sales go towards our adoption of S and V!

And look at these amazing handsewn items--

A wristlet--I'm thinking of getting one!  I hate carrying a purse and often stick what I need in my pockets--which becomes a problem when I unload my pockets onto my dresser and forgot to put everything back into my wallet.







Or a mini tote--





Or a full sized tote--


 Or a reusie susie--great idea!  Oil cloth reusable bag--






Or a card holder---






Look at all these items they have---
this is at a craft fair but gives you an idea of the range of colors and items--just beautiful!!




 Visit their etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/GINGERONAMISSION


Mention our blog or Anne and Diana from Reece's Rainbow, and we will get 50% of the sales!  Isn't it amazing what some people will do with the talents God gives them, using those gifts to help others.

Thank you Ginger on a Mission!!




No comments:

Post a Comment